Monday 13 April 2015

(almost) Goodbye England and Wales


Image result for england birmingham


Image result for milford haven wales



Hello Everyone,

In a week, I will be flying back to America. I'm writing this email to just about everyone to say Thank you. I have learned so much on my mission and it has been a great experience. Thanks for emailing me and supporting me. It has been greatly appreciated. I'm grateful for the two years I've been given to serve the Lord and learn more about him. Though I'm excited to see my family and friends back home and continue on in life, I will dearly miss the people here. I love the places I've served. I have many fond memories here.

Thank you so much!
Elder Luke Kemper Houghton


Elder Houghton will be returning via Frnakfurt and San Francisco, on Monday, April 20!


No comments:

Post a Comment